Monday, July 11, 2011

things!

I have a story up at Monkeybicycle today. Tons of thanks to the editors at Monkeybicycle for publishing this story and for producing a consistently fantastic journal.

3 of my poems were finalists in the Copper Nickel poetry contest. The poems, which are from my poetry manuscript tentatively titled Boy Is Winter's Tongue, will appear in Copper Nickel's 17th issue. The folks at Copper Nickel have been superkind to me and I'm really excited to see these poems published next February.

2 pieces from my ongoing untitled erasure project are being published in Volume II of Stoked, which comes out in September. Much thanks to Tyler Gobble for being so nice to my work and for producing a great journal.

Also I watched the film adaptation of Nick McDonell's Twelve. I could've just watched the film adapation of Bret Easton Ellis' Less Than Zero.

And Charmed is finally on Netflix instantview. Goodbye rest of my summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment