In the fall I interviewed Nate Pritts for Stoked: Vol III. Nate's a great dude and a lovely poet and you should read this. Lots of thanks to Tyler Gobble & the Stoked team for publishing this.
In October, PANK published my short story Stitching in their Queer issue, edited by the lovely Tim Jones-Yelvington. While you're there, check out some delightful poetry by Daniela Olszewska.
Had five prose pieces about Michael & His Brother up at Used Furniture Review in November. Mucho thanks to Dave Cotrone & Used Furniture Review for publishing these.
I wrote my first review (Matthew Rohrer's Destroyer and Preserver, which is a good read) and 751 published it. I love 751 and I love 751's editor Kevin Weidner even more.
Got my contributor copy of NANO Fiction a month ago, just in time for Christmas. Volume 5.1. So much thanks to Kirby Johnson & Glenn Shaheen for publishing these four pieces about the boy in the labyrinth. Get yourself a copy & when you do, be sure to check out some beautiful work by Jesse DeLong.
Got my contributor copy of Copper Nickel today. Issue 17. Three poems from my Boy manuscript. These poems were finalists in Copper Nickel's poetry contest. Lots of thanks to Jake Adam York & everyone at Copper Nickel for giving my poems a great home. Also in this issue is a lovely poem by Brian Morrison--buy the issue & read this poem.
Forthcoming: A poem in H_NGM_N and three poems in ILK Journal, all from my Boy manuscript. And a collaborative poem with Matthew Mahaney in TYPO, issue 16. Super excited about all of this. Links forthcoming.
Also, I found this review of a few prose pieces about Michael & His Brother that PANK published last June. So that's fucking nice.
Lastly, I'm currently watching Teen Wolf, the MTV series based on the 1985 movie of the same name (which I've never seen, oops), on Netflix and I think it's pretty great in a silly kind of way.
No comments:
Post a Comment